Tap Social is a craft brewery and hospitality social enterprise based in Oxfordshire. We create training and employment opportunities for ex-offenders by brewing criminally good beer and creating exciting and welcoming community spaces and hospitality venues.
The menu is modern, seasonal and accessible to the Oxford community it serves. We make everything from scratch with a focus on process and quality of ingredients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working and reliable person to join us as a Commis Chef. You will be responsible for your own section and will be required to prepare and plate savoury and sweet dishes under the direction of the Head and Sous Chefs.
Kitchen experience or a demonstrable interest in food, a willingness to learn and ability to work calmly under pressure is essential.
- Deliver consistent dishes to a set specification
- Check deliveries and ensure correct storage
- Maintain very high standards of kitchen hygiene
- Contribute to menu planning and development with Head Chef & Sous Chef
What We Offer
- £10.50-£11ph (plus tips via TRONC)
- Part time
- 25% discount across all Tap Social venues
- Staff meal for those on double shifts
- Inclusive and fun atmosphere
- Lots of opportunity for personal progression and learning
- Opportunity to be part of one of Oxford’s most progressive companies
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org