Tap Social is a craft brewery and hospitality social enterprise based in Oxfordshire. We create training and employment opportunities for ex-offenders by brewing criminally good beer and creating exciting and welcoming community spaces and hospitality venues. We are now seeking new staff to join our bar team at our Botley Taproom, Oxford's number 1 beer & music venue, where it all started 5 years ago!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working and reliable person to join our Taproom bar team. We are looking for someone who will be able to turn themselves to all jobs required on the bar; serving drinks & snacks, clearing tables & keeping the venue clean, assisting with customer enquiries, setting up for a variety of events and helping the team to create a welcoming and inclusive space for our lovely customers.
Suitable candidates should have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role and must have a proactive and friendly nature. A demonstrable interest in craft beer and social justice is ideal, a willingness to learn and work as part of a team is essential.
- Serve a variety of drinks from the bar
- Maintain a clean and tidy house with very high standards of hygiene
- Retain information about the menus and be able to talk confidently about them with customers
- Assist the team with orderly stock control, receiving deliveries and storing safely
- Treat all customers in a helpful and friendly manner and assist them with their requests