Tap Social is a craft brewery and hospitality social enterprise based in Oxfordshire. We create training and employment opportunities for ex-offenders by brewing criminally good beer and creating exciting and welcoming community spaces and hospitality venues. We are now seeking to build the front of house team at our original brewing & hospitality site, the Tap Social Taproom, in Botley.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working and reliable person to join us in the front of house team. FOH will be made up of people who are able to turn themselves to all jobs required on the floor - bar service, clearing tables, running drinks and communicating with all customers. We are happy to train new members in any areas they feel unsure of with the goal of having all FOH members rotate roles comfortably within a few months.
Suitable candidates will ideally have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role and must have a proactive and friendly nature. A demonstrable interest in craft beer and brewing, a willingness to learn and ability to work as part of a team is essential.
- Run drink to tables
- Greet and seat customers
- Serve a variety of drinks from the bar
- Communicate effectively with other FOH team members
- Thoroughly set up all sections of the floor ready for a smooth service
- Maintain a clean and tidy house with very high standards of hygiene
- Retain information about the drinks menus and be able to talk confidently about them with customers
- Assist the team with orderly stock control, receiving deliveries and storing safely
- Treat all customers in a helpful and friendly manner and assist them with their requests
What We Offer
- £9.00 per hour (plus tips via TRONC)
- 25% discount across all Tap Social venues
- Inclusive and fun atmosphere
- Lots of opportunity for personal progression and learning
- Opportunity to be part of one of Oxford’s most progressive companies
How To Apply
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Tap Social, we want to build an energetic, hard-working and socially responsible team. Let us know how you can demonstrate those qualities and why you’d like to work for Tap Social in your cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!