Tap Social Movement is seeking an experienced and energetic salesperson to join the team at our fast growing Social Enterprise brewery in Oxford. Having just very significantly expanded our brewing capacity, this is a really exciting time to join and play a key part in underpinning our future growth, and help to shape the future direction of our wholesale business as part of a friendly and close-knit team.
As one of the very few Social Enterprise breweries in the UK, we offer a unique opportunity to use and develop existing experience in building sales volumes in both the on and off-trade, while generating meaningful social impact through the creation of employment opportunites for ex-offenders and by spreading our message about the power of inclusive employment practices.
The right candidate will work closely with the Director and marketing teams to drive the sales volumes and gross margin of our range of draft and small pack directly through the on and off trade, as well as through wholesale distribution channels. Existing business through key accounts has significant scope for further growth and new accounts are to be identified and secured.
- Maintain close relationships with existing wholesale distribution partners to maximise sales, and develop new relationships with partners in key distribution target areas
- Manage and support existing accounts to maximise potential revenues and improve customer experience
- Generate a new business pipeline in the on- and off trade within our delivery region, and drive expansion to new markets across the South of England
- Feed into accurate and timely sales and order forecasts, working closely and communicating effectively with the brewery team to inform production schedules. Maintain CRM database, order and pre-order books
- Co-ordinate weekly delivery runs and work with delivery and warehouse staff to ensure timely delivery of orders
- Host and attend industry events as brand ambassador for both our products and our social impact
Required skills and experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role within the craft beer/alcohol industry
- Good industry knowledge and proven track record in developing new business and hitting sales targets
- Buy-in and enthusiasm for our core social mission and the ability to articulate it to customers and the wider public.
- Excellent self organisation and ability to manage own schedule effectively
- Effective use of modern productivity software packages
- Enthusiastic, engaging, resilient, and energetic personality
- Full Driving License
- Eligible to work in the UK
Salary and Benefits
- £26k - £28k base salary depending on experience
- Additional target driven commission pay
- Staff discount across our hospitality venues
- Access to company vehicle
- Staff pension scheme
To apply please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org